Thursday, Nov. 7 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
May Flowers 1020 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto ON M6E 1A4
Learn the tried and true techniques that our designers use to build a May Flowers’ style hand-tied bouquet. Everyone will be able to select their own combinations of flowers and foliage and create something unique to bring home. We will provide all materials, tools, and supplies. All skill levels welcome!
- Choose from a beautiful selection of flowers, greens, and dried botanical elements
- Create your own unique bouquet to take home or send out for delivery (additional fees may apply)
- Step-by-step instructions by head designer, Annie Shuttin
- Refreshments provided by our coffee shop included in your registration fee!
Limited spots available. No refunds.
* Photos used for display purposes only. Actual flowers and materials used in the workshop may be different.